Unread Recent

Site News

Welcome to Battle Cry, a unique pokemon shifter fantasy roleplay! We have no word count, no application process, and we utilize character accounts. Read More! You can find all kinds of information there, including a list of face claims, current shift types, and more! Post at our guest help desk if you need any help!Don’t like the default dark theme? Try changing to the light variant!Sorry, but Battle Cry is now CLOSED.
[1]

Site Closure

0Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
(How do I) Form a connection when we can't even shake hands? You're like the phantom greeting me We plot in the shadows, hang out in the gallows Stuck in a loop for eternity
286Posts
35Age5'5"Height
Hey,

It's with a heavy heart that we announce Battle Cry is closing. We don't know if it will be temporary or permanent at this point, but both admins are burned out and simply cannot handle the running of a site at this time. With the site having been quiet for the past month or so, it seemed like a good time to simply close it. Perhaps we will see it again in the future, perhaps not. But if you are in need of a pokemon site and do not mind real life face claims (or just not using a face claim, I point you in the direction of a site called Energy. It is run by a super cool staff team and although it's not at all like BC here, it's still a great environment to be a part of. If not, I hope you find a good pokemon site or alternative.

Thanks for your time and interest in BC. You don't know how much we appreciated any and all members we had. <3

Tags:

[1]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal