Unread Recent

Site News

Welcome to Battle Cry, a unique pokemon shifter fantasy roleplay! We have no word count, no application process, and we utilize character accounts. Read More! You can find all kinds of information there, including a list of face claims, current shift types, and more! Post at our guest help desk if you need any help!Don’t like the default dark theme? Try changing to the light variant!Sorry, but Battle Cry is now CLOSED.
[1] 2 3 ... 15

It'll only sting a little

0Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
A quote or lyrics go here!
108Posts
30Age5'10Height
Subjects needed for life-saving new drug development.

Pays 1000 Qi.

Please contact Lazarus by pidgey mail for more information.
Time here All but means nothing Just shadows that move across the wall They keep me company, but they don't ask of me
108Posts
28Age5'11"Height
Sign me up  :gengar:
108Posts
30Age5'10Height
Ah a willing subject! Excellent.

I'll just need you to fill out this brief questionnaire for me before we continue.

1. Name
2. Age
3. Sex assigned at birth
4. Select one: Organic or Mage
5. If Mage, specify type
6. Favorite drink
7. Medical history (illnesses, medication taken at present, etc.)
Time here All but means nothing Just shadows that move across the wall They keep me company, but they don't ask of me
108Posts
28Age5'11"Height
1. Diell
2. 28
3. Male
4. Mage
5. Necrozma
6. Apricot Brandy
7. Maybe you should talk to the person who experimented on me last time.
108Posts
30Age5'10Height
Oh? I'm not the first one to have experimented on you?

What did the previous person do?
108Posts
28Age5'11"Height
Made me into a mage. ;)
108Posts
30Age5'10Height
Ahhh that kind of experiment. Unfortunate.

Have you any interest in turning back into an organic? That's the purpose of my experiment, you see. I believe I may be on to something.
108Posts
28Age5'11"Height
...Intriguing....

Perhaps. :3
108Posts
30Age5'10Height
I must warn you that it is still in the early stages of development, so results are not... guaranteed.

However if you're interested, I can have someone pick you up and bring you onto our ship.

As long as you're not afraid of heights, that is. :)
108Posts
28Age5'11"Height
A ship, you say?
What does that have to do with heights?
108Posts
30Age5'10Height
It is a flying ship. ;)
108Posts
28Age5'11"Height
Oh my.
Sounds fancy.
108Posts
30Age5'10Height
Oh yes, yes, it's fancy. Shiny metal things, a core powered by a sulky golem, very technologically advanced.

But the quire reception up here is amazingly terrible.
108Posts
28Age5'11"Height
What a world we live in!
108Posts
30Age5'10Height
You may joke, but spend enough time up here and you'll learn to appreciate the small things in life.

Like firm ground.
[1] 2 3 ... 15

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal