Unread Recent

Site News

Welcome to Battle Cry, a unique pokemon shifter fantasy roleplay! We have no word count, no application process, and we utilize character accounts. Read More! You can find all kinds of information there, including a list of face claims, current shift types, and more! Post at our guest help desk if you need any help!Don’t like the default dark theme? Try changing to the light variant!Sorry, but Battle Cry is now CLOSED.
[1]

Note of Absence

0Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
214Posts
32Age5'7Height
 We don't have activity checks on BC so you're technically not obliged to leave a note of absence, but if you should want to, just to let your writing partners know that you might be gone for a period of time, feel free to post in this thread!
(How do I) Form a connection when we can't even shake hands? You're like the phantom greeting me We plot in the shadows, hang out in the gallows Stuck in a loop for eternity
286Posts
35Age5'5"Height
I’m going to be gone literally all day tomorrow from 5am to 6-7pm. I’m probably going straight to sleep when I get home because I’m gonna be dog tired.

I’m
Spending today just trying to relax because I’m nervous as hell about tomorrow. Just a heads up. I’ll probably take off Wednesday too so you might not see much of me until the weekend. Feel free to post up plot ideas, wanteds, and opens if you like. :)
(How do I) Form a connection when we can't even shake hands? You're like the phantom greeting me We plot in the shadows, hang out in the gallows Stuck in a loop for eternity
286Posts
35Age5'5"Height
Taking a break for a bit. I don’t feel well and looking at words makes it worse. 😔
214Posts
32Age5'7Height
Sorry for lateness--I'm taking the month of Sept off and returning on October 1st! Sorry for holding anything up, but this is a much-needed break so I'll see you guys when I return!

Tags:

[1]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal