Unread Recent

Site News

Welcome to Battle Cry, a unique pokemon shifter fantasy roleplay! We have no word count, no application process, and we utilize character accounts. Read More! You can find all kinds of information there, including a list of face claims, current shift types, and more! Post at our guest help desk if you need any help!Don’t like the default dark theme? Try changing to the light variant!Sorry, but Battle Cry is now CLOSED.
1 2 3 [4] 5

KING OF BEASTS

0Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
The night is calling, I have to go The wolf is hungry, he runs the show He's licking his lips, he's ready to win On the hunt tonight for love at first sting
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
THEYRE IN THE WAY
A quote or lyrics go here!
48Posts
WhateverAgeWhateverHeight
You're wasting energy punching trees

Save it for the ghosts
The night is calling, I have to go The wolf is hungry, he runs the show He's licking his lips, he's ready to win On the hunt tonight for love at first sting
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
YOU SAID I CANT PUNCH GHOSTS
48Posts
No but
You won't survive them if you tire yourself out punching trees beforehand

Maybe if you run fast you can get here before the ghosts get you
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
I DONT JUST PUNCH

I CAN SET THINGS

ON FIRRRRRE
48Posts
Oh

That's nice

I didn't expect that
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
HA HA HA

NOBODY DOES
48Posts
Maybe you won’t be disappointing like all the others...
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
I'M NEVER A DISAPPOINTMENT
48Posts
I hope so

I’m looking forward to seeing your skills
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
KISS KISS SWEETIE
48Posts
Um
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
WHAT?
48Posts
I’m not into dudes
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
I'M NOT INTO CHICKS

Tags:

roiarmy
1 2 3 [4] 5

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal