Unread Recent

Site News

Welcome to Battle Cry, a unique pokemon shifter fantasy roleplay! We have no word count, no application process, and we utilize character accounts. Read More! You can find all kinds of information there, including a list of face claims, current shift types, and more! Post at our guest help desk if you need any help!Don’t like the default dark theme? Try changing to the light variant!Sorry, but Battle Cry is now CLOSED.
1 [2] 3 4 5

KING OF BEASTS

0Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
The night is calling, I have to go The wolf is hungry, he runs the show He's licking his lips, he's ready to win On the hunt tonight for love at first sting
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
WHAT STYLE
I JUST SMASH
A quote or lyrics go here!
48Posts
WhateverAgeWhateverHeight
You just

smash

and this makes you the strongest person in this area?
The night is calling, I have to go The wolf is hungry, he runs the show He's licking his lips, he's ready to win On the hunt tonight for love at first sting
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
HA HA HA
YEP
48Posts
Huh

See

I just
Punch

And people fall over

Similar
But different
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
YOU HAVE TO PUNCH THE ACTUAL PEOPLE
48Posts
And you only have to slam

the ground?

the air?
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
WHAT
48Posts
What?
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
YOURE CONFUSING ME NOW
48Posts
I am also quite confused

So your plan is to smash your way into Hoului?
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
YOU THINK I CANT?!
48Posts
Are you aware that Hoului is full of ghosts?

Physical attacks don't work on them
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
WHAT
NO
48Posts
Are you sure you're the strongest?

Maybe I got the wrong person.
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
WHO COULD BE STRONGER THAN ME

Tags:

roiarmy
1 [2] 3 4 5

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal