Unread Recent

Site News

Welcome to Battle Cry, a unique pokemon shifter fantasy roleplay! We have no word count, no application process, and we utilize character accounts. Read More! You can find all kinds of information there, including a list of face claims, current shift types, and more! Post at our guest help desk if you need any help!Don’t like the default dark theme? Try changing to the light variant!Sorry, but Battle Cry is now CLOSED.
[1] 2 3 ... 5

KING OF BEASTS

0Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
A quote or lyrics go here!
48Posts
WhateverAgeWhateverHeight
Are you strong?
You're not.

Prove me wrong.
The night is calling, I have to go The wolf is hungry, he runs the show He's licking his lips, he's ready to win On the hunt tonight for love at first sting
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
NAME THE TIME AND PLACE, PIPSQUEAK.
48Posts
Hoului village

Tomorrow
The night is calling, I have to go The wolf is hungry, he runs the show He's licking his lips, he's ready to win On the hunt tonight for love at first sting
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
HAHA YOU THINK THAT WILL SAVE YOU?
48Posts
It weeds out the weak ones

If you can get to the center of the village, I will let you have the privilege of fighting me
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
IT IS YOU WHO WILL HAVE THE PRIVILEGE
OF FIGHTING ME!
48Posts
No

You won't be able to defeat me
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
HA HA HA

YOU HAVEN'T MET ME HAVE YOU
48Posts
It doesn't matter what you look like

No one has ever beaten me
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
SO COCKY

I LIKE IT
48Posts
Don't get your hopes up

I will likely kill you
In one punch
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
HA HA HA

YA GOT MOXIE, I'LL GIVE YOU THAT
48Posts
...yes

Are you the strongest in this region? Are there any stronger ones here?
42Posts
43Age7'2"Height
YES I AM THE STRONGEST
48Posts
How do you know that?

What's your fighting style?

Tags:

roiarmy
[1] 2 3 ... 5

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal