Unread Recent

Site News

Welcome to Battle Cry, a unique pokemon shifter fantasy roleplay! We have no word count, no application process, and we utilize character accounts. Read More! You can find all kinds of information there, including a list of face claims, current shift types, and more! Post at our guest help desk if you need any help!Don’t like the default dark theme? Try changing to the light variant!Sorry, but Battle Cry is now CLOSED.
1 [2]

Unlucky me

0Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
in nature there's no tragedy. bandage them in tapestry. trade comfort for identity. drown me in kerosene.
9Posts
37Age5'7"Height
 They round the corner into a stairwell. Through open heavy doors (designed to keep the ferals out), Aoife descends. Elysia is mentioned, and she hesitates for a moment. Not because it pains her, because that pain is so old and dull she barely feels it anymore, but because she can't remember the name of the school off the top of her head. She's so tired, it's all jumbling together.

"I went to medical school there," she says finally. "Lived on some street or another? Either way, it was a nice city, even with the collaring. I miss the royal events. If I had time off, maybe I'd head in to see the King's birthday."

It's a paradox. She's always loved the color and lights and regalia of the royalty, even if she can recognize that they're little more than a disease. "Haven't really made it out to Navir. They've kept me busy here since I finished my residency." She spends her vacation days every year sleeping, or unsuccessfully trying to date.
48Posts
24Age6'0Height
 "Maybe you should come see the festivities this year," Jax said off-hand as they descended a stairwell, down to the gloomy depths of the bunkers. He was accustomed to the darkness but the oppressive atmosphere of being underground could be felt acutely here.

It only reinforced the idea that Tuari was not where he wanted to live...

"And I hope some day you can get out to Navir. It's a lovely place. Try the fish," he added with a soft smile, as they seemed to come to the right door. "Sorry again for running you over," he said sheepishly. "Good night."

He left her there, turning to head back up the stairs, but Jax didn't feel as though he could take another proper breath until he was fully outside, in the chill air.

(Going to end it here! :D)

Tags:

1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal