Unread Recent

Site News

Welcome to Battle Cry, a unique pokemon shifter fantasy roleplay! We have no word count, no application process, and we utilize character accounts. Read More! You can find all kinds of information there, including a list of face claims, current shift types, and more! Post at our guest help desk if you need any help!Don’t like the default dark theme? Try changing to the light variant!Sorry, but Battle Cry is now CLOSED.
[1]

The Queen's Blades

0Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
(How do I) Form a connection when we can't even shake hands? You're like the phantom greeting me We plot in the shadows, hang out in the gallows Stuck in a loop for eternity
286Posts
35Age5'5"Height
 The Queen is a fierce and fickle woman with an appetite for pretty men and women.

Especially good-looking young people are sent to a school called The Blade Academy where they are trained in the art of protection and pleasure. They learn how to wield a weapon, magic if they're inclined to use any, and also how to pleasure the Queen.

Because of her fickle tastes, those in her employ in the Queen's Blades are a diverse group. Currently, there are 6 out of 7 spots open. The Queen herself is ALSO open but if you take her, we ask that you remain active fairly often on the site, as her role is quite important and if she isn't present, we may have to replace the player with a new one. (Of course with a new account and bio.)

As a side note, one of her Blades is a magi but only the other Queen's Blades know about this, as it is highly frowned upon to bring magi into the palace--but nobody tells the Queen what to do. All other Queen's Blades should be Organic. The magi Blade is currently open.

Current Queen's Blades

@Kumori Ankoku

69Posts
34Age6'0Height
 Just to add to this, since my character @Aurelius Celenwe is involved in the Royal Family plot Arc!  https://files.jcink.net/uploads2/pkmnbattlecry/Smilies/tumblr_inline_nlm6abnBGM1qid2nw.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='https://files.jcink.net/uploads2/pkmnbattlecry/Smilies/tumblr_inline_nlm6abnBGM1qid2nw.gif' />

Aurelius is part of the thirteen King's Blades and is actively plotting against the Queen, having become part of the Akhua rebels (kinda sorta). If anyone takes the Queen, please PM me because I have a bunch of ideas that I want to run by you to make this awesome~

Also a suggestion for two of the blades:

1) The magi blade can be one of the Akhua rebels! They can be placed by the Queen's side as a sleeper cell?

2) One of the other Blades can be another rebel, who has been working their way up towards being the Queen's Blade.

This could create some kind of danger situation/conflict if the above two have to pretend that they don't know one another, while working to overthrow the Queen!
the painful
12Posts
26Age
 I'm interested in the magi blade! Was thinking of a royal bastard born of a fling with a magi commoner who's worked his way back in and is frowned upon for his past. I could work in the rebel angle as well!
(How do I) Form a connection when we can't even shake hands? You're like the phantom greeting me We plot in the shadows, hang out in the gallows Stuck in a loop for eternity
286Posts
35Age5'5"Height
 Ohh I like the bastard angle!  

Tags:

[1]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal