Unread Recent

Site News

Welcome to Battle Cry, a unique pokemon shifter fantasy roleplay! We have no word count, no application process, and we utilize character accounts. Read More! You can find all kinds of information there, including a list of face claims, current shift types, and more! Post at our guest help desk if you need any help!Don’t like the default dark theme? Try changing to the light variant!Sorry, but Battle Cry is now CLOSED.
[1]

I'm a Queen like a Lion

0Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
(How do I) Form a connection when we can't even shake hands? You're like the phantom greeting me We plot in the shadows, hang out in the gallows Stuck in a loop for eternity
286Posts
35Age5'5"Height
 HEY! I'm Rastaban and this is my collection of characters. You're definitely free to throw plots at me and we can bounce ideas around. I do like pre-existing relationships more than a million meet/greets, so I'll be way more receptive if we can connect our characters in some way.

My characters are listed below with a blurb about each but you should be able to click their names to see their full bios.

So I currently have the following characters:

@Sumisu Nininga  He works as an intern at a body modification parlor called Black Lotus, so he could have co-workers there. He spends a lot of time in places like libraries and graveyards.

@Bijou Chauve-Souris  This guy is all about the finer things in life, even though he was raised in squalor. He's risen up to the point where he works as a costume designer for the opera, making costumes that even the Queen would covet!

@Dara Lynch  He works with guards and law enforcement in Tuari to gather intel from prisoners inside the prison. He's normally sedated to repress his feral side. He knows prisoners and law enforcement alike.

@Ronan Fawkes  So he's a code breaker and a hacker. Hire him to get to the bottom of scandalous events. He also works as sort of an unofficial investigator with his flatmate, Rion.

@Kumori Ankoku  One of the Queen's Seven Blades, he has a high place in the palace but the problem is... he's highly attracted to males, especially the prince (his first love) and one of his fellow Queen's Blades. But things are complicated with him and the King's Blade.

@Rory Fawkes He's a prisoner accused of murdering a young woman. A born leader and a pyroar shifter, he's everything you might expect of a lion; he's intimidating, big, and wants things his way.

@Lyelm Reinyves  A pirate who unfortunately is second mate... not first mate. He mostly tolerates that title, although he secretly knows he's the REAL first mate.

@Syros Elerakima  A pirate aboard the Pearl Queen, along with Lyelm. Unlike his twin brother, Karan, Syros likes being called a pirate.

@Ero-yen He's the exiled crown prince of Elysia, currently working as a mercenary.

@Celadir Elethorn  He's a member of the Moonglades, which is run by his father and his step-mother.
(How do I) Form a connection when we can't even shake hands? You're like the phantom greeting me We plot in the shadows, hang out in the gallows Stuck in a loop for eternity
286Posts
35Age5'5"Height
 Reserved.
286Posts
35Age5'5"Height
 Reserved.
286Posts
35Age5'5"Height
 Okay, go ahead and plot with me. ;)
286Posts
35Age5'5"Height
Added Celadir.

Tags:

[1]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal