Unread Recent

Site News

Welcome to Battle Cry, a unique pokemon shifter fantasy roleplay! We have no word count, no application process, and we utilize character accounts. Read More! You can find all kinds of information there, including a list of face claims, current shift types, and more! Post at our guest help desk if you need any help!Don’t like the default dark theme? Try changing to the light variant!Sorry, but Battle Cry is now CLOSED.
[1]

Schoolmates

0Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
163Posts
15Age5'8Height
 Benji here is in need of some friends from the Academy of Sciences! Located in the residential area of Elysia, the Academy is a place of higher learning, but attendance is not mandatory. Scholars, however, generally go on to position in the council.

Most of the academic population is Organic, with a small smattering of Shifters. People of all ages can attend but tuition tends to be pricey, which precludes some of the poorer citizens.

So basically looking for characters of any age and gender to be pals (or enemies) with Benji! Benji is in need of a roommate as well, since he lives in the dorms at the academy! Anyone with a character that fits, hit me up!  
i want someone provocative and talkative and it's so hard when you're shallow as a shower
2Posts
17Age5'4"Height
Bossy, arrogant, and loud, here is Lily Moon, wealthy daughter of an entertainment agent and a famous opera singer. She's interested in the sciences, particularly physics, and her parents more than support her dreams of being a scientist rather than an entertainer.

I say this because there's two paths this could take: Lily has found another shifter in the school and has taken on the "big sister" role, taking it seriously and perhaps being a bit naggy towards Benji. Or she could be that Bitch. They could share a few extracurriculars, and get along well enough, but there's something about Lily's obnoxious self-confidence and awful attitude that could put Benji off. Up to whatever, but I figure they know each other.

Tags:

[1]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal