Plot with Cat's characters!

Started by Cat at May 08, 2021 8:24 PM
5 Posts

Cat

17 Posts

Celeste - First and foremost, Blathers: come back and let her love you <3. Secondly: She'd love to build a connection with anyone affiliated with Chant University. Fellow faculty who can become friends or rivals, students she can mentor, whatever else, throw them at her. Lastly, whenever school's not in session, she would love to go on some classic fantasy-style adventures with a party. Her area of expertise is astrology, which, shockingly enough, is not super helpful in combat situations, but she's studied in many areas of magic extensively and has some basic proficiency with a few offensive magic spells, so if you need a spellcaster, ANY spellcaster, she's your gal.

Katt - is a tough cookie, maybe about to join Redd's rebellion, could use some drinking buddies (catnip buddies?) and she would just love to rescue any damsels in distress. Particularly feline damsels in distress.

Lucky - is kind of a wide-eyed innocent type who can never have enough friends! It's totally okay for someone - or multiple people - to push him a little on the whole "uh, are you, like, dead?" thing, though he's not going to be terribly willing to pull that thread. He would also love to settle down someday with a nice lady dog, although that would be slow going, mostly because if he had a crush he'd get terribly shy about it. <3

Reply here or message me!

0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0

148 Posts

I was going to make Olivia the snooty better-than-you cat, so if you want a damsel-in-distress angle for Katt we could try for that? Exceppttt maybe Olivia is merely rehearsing for a play (the coveted princess role, of course) and well-meaning Katt comes along, thinks she's in trouble and disrupts her, carries her off and she's like "I'm not having this!" :P Maybe a light-hearted hatemance type of dynamic??

And for cute little (undead.......) Lucky, perhaps a friendship with my air-for-brains Genji? They can try to uncover the origins of Lucky's undeadness together. Or, more likely, begin to investigate, get distracted, go off on a wild tangent and probably never get anything done together. 

0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0

3 Posts

Just curious, do you have any head-canons regarding the owl sibs?

1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Cat

17 Posts

@Maru, Both your ideas are just grand! I have an idea for a general starter for Lucky (attempting to sell his pumpkins in the village square) so we could just use that, unless you think there's a better way for them to meet? And Katt/Olivia sounds hilarious. I'm totally here for it.

@zushiba, Nothing too detailed! Just a general idea that she probably teases him a lot, and gives him a lot of reason to worry about her, but also loves him dearly and looks up to him. The background of how they came to be teaching at Chant, if they have any other living family, etc. is up to you if you want. I'm content to just let them exist fully formed for now. Sprang from the head of owl-Zeus, if you will. 

0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0

148 Posts

Ooh by all means, go ahead with the starter for Lucky! ☺ 

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0